The Primary Matters Guide® support package is as follows:
- A one day formal training session at your site or at Primary Matters Corporate Headquarters in Kenwood, California.
- Up to four days of on-site support from a Senior Consultant to assist new users in the use of The Guide.
- A guarantee that you will have a baseline of at least one center and be using The Guide's scenario analysis capability within four days.
- A one day in-depth workshop scheduled at your site to explore advanced uses of The Guides planning and decision support capability.
- Telephone support available 10 hours a day, Monday through Friday.
- Product Use Support--How do I this?
- Business Support--What is the best way to approach my business issue?
- Technical Support--Can I customize this?
- Software upgrades, free for the first year.
- Content upgrades, free for the first year.
The Primary Matters ROI Sales Tool support package is as follows:
- Primary Matters participation in a formal trial with a select goup of sales people.
- On site training of your sales force.
- Upgrades as requested to the ROI Sales tool.
- Telephone support to your sales people 10 hours a day, Monday through Friday.
- Maintenance, free for the first year.
Customer Support Contact Information:
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed
Copyright © 2006 Primary Matters, Inc. All rights reserved. Site Map
May 31, 2006